The uterus is the home of your developing baby and is one of the most fascinating organs in a woman’s body. It works continually to provide women with the best and first home for their developing baby. Sedentary style affects this organ, creating a situation of stagnation of the blood flow to our uterus and other reproductive organs. This can be explained by the fact that the main artery that supplies blood to our legs is the same that supplies blood to our uterus, vagina and ovaries.
There are some things that can improve your uterus, ovaries and fertility such as:
- a high-fiber diet, including grains and cereals
- flavonoids in broccoli and spinach, and luteolin, peppers, celery, cabbage, carrots
- fruits and vegetables are important as they contain magnezium zinc and also many vitamins such as vitamin C and E
- dairy products such as milk, cheese, butter and yoghurt are rich sources of vitamin D and calcium
- vitamin supplements help the body maintain homocysteine levels in patients undergoing polycystic ovarian syndrome, or PCOS, treatment; they also improve the function of the immune system and prevent infections of the female reproductive organs
Exercising is also important and it should be one of the first steps in improving any type of uterine and ovarian health. Fertility Yoga and walking are two good examples and two techniques that improve flexibility and strength of the muscles surrounding the uterus.
Castor oil therapy and fertility massage techniques are also recommended. Consult your doctor and see what is the best solution for you.